Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Prophectschool - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Prophectschool > Topics

Subject: Suplication for seekin guidanc
Replies: 1 Views: 196

demilion 30.09.10 - 04:59pm
On d authourity of jaabir ibn abdulah(r.t.h.)he said:d prophet S.A.W. Would instruct us to pray for guidance in al of our concerns,just as he would teach us a chapter from d qur'an.he would say if any of u intends to undertake a matter then let him pray[two rak'ah nafilah]&after which he should suplicate:'O allaah,i seek ur counsel by ur knowledge&by ur power i seek strength 'nd i ask u from ur immense favour, for verily u are able while i am nt 'nd verily u know while i do not 'nd u are d knower of the unseen.O alaah,if u know this affair and here he mentions his need_to be good for me in relation to my religion,my life,and end,then decree and facilitate it for me,and bless me wit it,and if u know this affair to be ill for me towards my religion,my life,and end,then remove it for me and me from it,and decree for me what is good wherever it be and make me satisfied wit such. One who seeks guidance from his creator and consults his fellow believers and then remains firm in his resolve does not regret,for alaah has said:and consult them in the affair.then when u have taken a decision,put ur trust in Allaah...qur'aan chapter:3,verse 195. *

* Prophectschool Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Prophectschool

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits