Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Prophectschool - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Prophectschool > Topics

Subject: THE IDEAL MUSLIM WIFE
Replies: 3 Views: 279

herdebay 28.09.10 - 03:20pm
A few mouth ago,i was invited 2 gve a lecture to group of student on the ideal muslim wife.i felt dat d subject had alrdy bn gven a lot of attentn,so requested permissn 2 present instead topic on.My approach 2 dis subject has bn therefore 2 read or re-read d various references in d qur'an n hadth wit regard 2d bhaviour of a wife nd 2 consider these within d contxt of d islamic view of marriage nd d family.It should nt b overlookd dat d basic moral teachings of islam re addressed 2 both men nd woman,bcos dis subject is focusin on d wife,it does nt mean dat sch teachin re 4 women oly.4 exapl,where d qur'an enjoins modesty on women its coupled wit anoda verse enjoinin modesty on men(qur'an 24:30-31). Anoda verse commends the virtues of humility nd chastity in both men nd women(qur'an33:35).Husband nd wife are therefore expected to show mutual consideratn for each other's needs nd feelings.I hope that wat follows wil be a faithful reflection of islamic teachings nd a useful guide to any wife. *

herdebay 28.09.10 - 10:07pm
Marrge is a permanent relatnship btw a man nd a woman wch provides 4 their mutual care,nd 4d lawful devlopmt nd expressn of luv btw them.it links physical luv wit personal care nd responsibility towards the partner nd towards any children dat may be born of the union.Its oly in d contxt of marrge dat a woman is protected 4 her vital rose as d mother of d nxt generatn.The Qur,an has referred to d marrge relatnship as one of allah's wonder dat enshrines d greatest nd most transforming of al human emotns-luvAnd among his worder is this:he create 4 you mates out of ur own nuture so that you may incline towards them,nd he engenders luv nd tenderness btw u.in this,behold,there are signs indeed 4 ppl wu think.in another verse of the Qur'an Allah says:Theywivesare ur garments nd re their garments.Qur'an 2:187comfort,protectn,nd intimacy re al comprised in these descriptn of d marrge relatnship as its inteaded to be. The prophetpbuhcommented:you hv seen nothing like marrge 4 increasing the luv of two ppl.:Hadth 4m ibn majahmarrge is not intended 2 b a prison bt a base,a safe haven,a source of contentment,tranquility,consolatn nd spiritual strength through shared commitment nd experience.Wat follows is based on d guidance of d qur'an nd sunnah 2 help a wife on hw 2 keep her marrge a happy one dat conforms to the descriptn of marrge in d qur'an. *

miirfan 1.10.10 - 10:36pm
Jazakallah, may almighty Allah gives us its spritval power 2follow his commands *

herdebay 2.10.10 - 12:03am
Amin, mansallah *

* Prophectschool Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Prophectschool

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits