Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Prophectschool - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Prophectschool > Topics

Subject: DAILY HADTH
Replies: 9 Views: 293

herdebay 23.09.10 - 10:45pm
The words of propht muhmmd.(s.a.w)propht said:wu eva said wat am nt say,sch kind of dat pson hv 2 preprng a gud gold chair,he/she we use in hellfire in day of jugmet. *

herdebay 24.09.10 - 10:16am
The prophet said(s.a.w)has said:when two muslims fight with each other with swords in hands and one is killed,both are destined for hell,i said (abu bakr-R.A)THE NARRATOR).MESSENGER OF ALLAH(S.A.W),,as to the one who kills the other is understandable,but why the other who is killed.shold go to hellhe(s.a.w)answered,the other was also eager to kill his opponent.(bukhari .wa .muslim) *

herdebay 25.09.10 - 01:01pm
Hazrat Abu Hurayrah(R.A)Narrated that the holy prophet(S.A.W)has the edared that:Allah will continue to accept repentance of his creatures til the sun rises frm the west(day of judgment.....*muslim) *

arab_grl 26.09.10 - 01:13am
jazakAllahu khair *

herdebay 26.09.10 - 11:25am
Narrated by Abu Hurayra,,i heard Allah is apostle saying:-if there was river at d door of anyone of u nd he took a bath in it five time a day would u notice any dirt on him?they said:-not a trace of dirt would be left,the prophet added:dat is d example of d five prayer which Allah blots out(annuls evil deeds)BUKHAR! *

herdebay 27.09.10 - 12:37pm
Prophet S.A.W.saidwhen a muslim visit his brother muslim who is ailing, he remain among the khurfah of paradise till he retuns from his visit,the holy prophet(s.A.W)asked:-oh messenger of Allah?wat is the khurfah of paradisehe answered:its fruint''sahih muslim *

herdebay 28.09.10 - 11:49am
Ana(R.A)Reported:the prophet(s.aw)saidno one of you becomes a true believer until he lkes for his brother what he likes for him self.bukhar'wa'muslim *

herdebay 29.09.10 - 08:25am
Narrated Abu Huraira:the propht said,i shall accept d invitatn even it i were invited to a meal of a sheep,s trotter,nd i shall accept the gift even if it were an aim or a trotter of a sheep.BUKHAR *

herdebay 30.09.10 - 04:06pm
Umar Ibn-khattaabR.AReported dat propht S.A.WSaidDo not praise me excessively as the christias did to Isa Ibn maryam,verily i am only a slave,so call me instead the slave of allah nd his messenger.bukhar *

miirfan 1.10.10 - 10:18pm
Jazakallah, keep it up *

* Prophectschool Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Prophectschool

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits